DSE 英文 – 寫Leaflet要注意什麼?
- Create an eye-catching title
- Create a problem + solution
- Get specific
- Opinions disguised as facts
- Keep it short and sweet
- Use direct address
- Use imperatives
- Create some special offers
- Create a slogan
DSE 英文作文體材 – Leaflet 題目 1-5
- Your school is organising an open day for the local community in order to raise money for a new sports hall. The open day will showcase students’ talents and abilities, whilst also providing lots of fun activities organised by staff and students. Write a leaflet to advertise the event to local residents.
- Your head teacher has asked you to co-ordinate a “tutor buddy” programme, in which students in forms 5 and 6 give extra help to students in the lower forms. Write a leaflet advertising the program to form 5 and 6 students.
- You are working as an intern for Study and Travel, an organisation that arranges overseas study holidays to countries including Japan, New Zealand and the USA. Write a leaflet to be distributed to local schools encouraging students to take part.
- You have been concerned in recent weeks that some of your classmates are suffering from too much stress. Write a leaflet telling them what they can do to deal with the problem.
- You are working as a part-time waiter in your father’s restaurant. However, business has not been good and your father has asked you to write a leaflet to be distributed to the local area that will publicise his restaurant. Write the leaflet.
DSE 英文作文體材 – Leaflet 題目 6-10
- You are working as an intern in the Institute of Commerce. Your supervisor has asked you to write a leaflet giving advice to form 6 students about what they need to consider if they would like to start a small business in the future.
- Your school is putting on a musical production in a month’s time, but you still don’t have enough actors, musicians or stage crew. Your drama teacher has asked you to write a leaflet to encourage more students to participate in one way or another. Write the leaflet.
- You are the chairperson of your school’s Business Club and you have invited a famous business woman to come and give a talk on how to write a good CV. Write a leaflet advertising the event to your classmates.
- You are an intern for The Gossiper Your publication was recently attacked for ‘not treating current affairs seriously enough and not respecting the privacy of celebrities.’ Write a leaflet in which you present a more positive side of The Gossiper to the general public.
- You have recently invented a brand new product that you believe fills a gap in the market. Write a leaflet to distribute to relevant companies about your product explaining what it is and why they would be wise to invest in it.
DSE 英文作文 Leaflet 實用開頭句子
- Ever thought of…?
- Fed up of…?
- Annoyed with…?
- Tired of…?
- If so, then why not try…?
DSE 英文作文 Leaflet 實用句子
A friendly tone
- Let us do the work for you
- We’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Do pop by our booth and say hello.